8oz Soy Wax Double Wick Candle poured in a METAL TIN container with lid.
When burning your soy candle for the first time, it is important to allow the candle to burn for 2 1/2-3 hours so that it can create an even melted pool of wax all the way across the entire container!
To avoid the candle from “tunneling” down the center of the container.
*Keep wick trimmed to 1/4″ at all times to ensure even burning & to prevent the flame from becoming to large.
*Keep out of reach of children & pets.
*Always burn candles within sight, never leave candles unattended.
*Burn on a stable heat resistant surface. Glass/Metal container can be hot to touch.
*Extinguish the flame if it becomes to close to the side of your container as the glass may crack.
*Keep away from drafts & vents. Always keep candle away from anything that can catch fire!
*Never burn candle more than 4 hours the glass containers can become to hot and can crack under extreme heat.
*Burn your soy candle in a well ventilated room.
*Do not burn candle when wax is 1/2″ or less from the bottom of the container THIS WILL CAUSE YOUR GLASS CONTAINER TO POSSIBILY CRACK.
*Extinguish your candle if it smokes or if flame becomes larger than 1″. Let candle cool for at least an hour, trim wick and re-light.
*We are NOT responsible for any damage caused by USER ERROR. Customer/User ASSUMES ALL RISK.
From time to time during the hotter months you may notice oil/wetness on top of the candle. This is called “Soy Sweat”. Since soybean wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, it can release excess moisture that it cannot hold (usually due to extreme temperature changes). You can leave it or wipe it out with a tissue or paper towel. Normally the moisture disappears after your first burn . Sweat from soy candles will NOT affect the burn quality and will generally not show up again after your first burn.